Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of School!

Today was Sarah's first day of 6th grade!  I don't know how our baby has possibly grown so fast!
 
She looked adorable this morning, so I took far too many pictures!

 
I snuck a little note into her binder today--because you're never too old for a little encouragement!

This afternoon, we went out for our annual first day of school treat!  Sarah chose a blizzard from Dairy Queen!  I missed her like crazy today, but I love that she loves school!  And I was so excited to hear all about it!
 
  • "Lunch was delicious!  So many people sat at our table at lunch!"
  • "World history is awesome!  I'm excited about it!  There was an explosion of stuff!"
  •  "My reading teacher is so nice and hilarious!"
  •  "I'm really excited about band!"
  •  "I'm friends with a new girl at school!"

No comments: