Monday, April 28, 2014

Tricycle, Helmet, and Pie

Last Thursday was Bike Day at J's school, so we took his tricycle!

The kiddos had to wear a helmet to ride at school, so Jackson picked out a Spiderman helmet at Target on Wednesday! 

He was really excited to take his tricycle and new helmet to school! 

After school, Jack wanted to ride some more!

I love his little hair sticking up in the back!


He's so cute!


This has nothing to do with the tricycle, but Bryan had been asking for a chocolate pecan pie, so that's what I made for dessert on Thursday.  Daddy actually had to work a little later than normal that night, so the kids got the first two slices!

Jack asked for me to take his picture before having the pie, and obviously, I was happy to oblige!

And then I had to take one of Sarah Bear too!

No comments: