Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Family Pictures

Yesterday before we went to church, we took some family pictures while we were all dressed up in our Easter best!
 
Daddy and Jackson wore matching ties this year, and I thought it was the cutest!
 
I adore this one! 
 
And I'm pretty smitten with this one too!
 


Once we were outside to take pictures, Jackson was about done!

Even though J's not looking, I love this picture of my matching--and handsome!--boys!
 


Like I said, Jack was done!





Each Easter, Sarah reads the story of the resurrection to Jack, but before they got to that part of the Bible, J wanted to read the other stories to her!


 
What an amazing love that Jesus died and rose again for us!  After these pictures, we went to church and had a wonderful morning praising Jesus!  I'm so grateful that I was able to spend the day with my sweet family celebrating and praising our Savior!


No comments: