On Friday, we started our Easter festivities by painting eggs. I actually had some eggs from an antique store that I bought years ago, but no longer wanted to use as decoration in the kitchen, so I thought it would be perfect to let the kids paint those. And now, I can pull them out each Easter!
I love how much she concentrates!
Jackson usually loves painting, but he wasn't really feeling it when we did the eggs.
One of Sarah's finished masterpieces!
Bryan was on call for the fourth Easter in a row, so we celebrated on Saturday. (We can't wait until residency is over!!) The kiddos loved their Easter buckets!
I don't know why she's making this face, but it cracks me up!
She's wanted a headlight for a long time to play doctor with, so she was really excited!
Jackson loved opening each egg and eating all of the candy inside as quickly as he could!
I love this sweet picture of Papa Bear helping Jack. He's such a great Dad!
I love how they share! Sarah was so sweet and let Jackson find and collect most of the eggs.
Love!
On Sunday morning, we read the story of the death and resurrection of Jesus. We're so lucky that our kids love reading the Bible on any given day, but we make sure to all read it together on Easter.
Jack came down with a little cold on Sunday, so while he was taking a much needed nap, Sarah and I made our annual resurrection rolls.
Once they've baked, the marshmallow--like Jesus--is gone.
I just love his after nap time hair!
He is not here, for He is risen as He said.
Matthew 28:6
1 comment:
you have such a sweet, beautiful family. and i want your hair length :)
Post a Comment