On Friday, Bryan and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. I still cannot believe it's been that long--it really has flown by!
I am so blessed that God created Bryan for me.
After all this time, I still get butterflies when he kisses me like this!
Last week, after we tucked the kids into bed, I made Bryan white chocolate fondue. I actually made this for our very first anniversary too--we ate it by candlelight in our first apartment. So having this yummy dessert again brought back a lot of great memories! I wanted to have it on our actual anniversary, but we stayed at a hotel that night!
We didn't exchange gifts, but I did frame a special picture of the two of us from each of the past 10 years and wrote the memory that went with that picture.
Bryan's sweet Nana came to town to watch the kids so we could go to a nice, quiet dinner. We went to our favorite little restaurant--that we actually ate at for our past two anniversaries as well!
At the end of December, I got this new dress with a gift card from Bryan's Nana. Getting the gift card at Christmas was perfect timing because I wanted something fancy for our upcoming anniversary, (but didn't want to spend any money!). And luckily, Bryan loved the dress!
Bryan's Nana also paid for us to stay at a hotel that night. She's the best! When we got back from dinner, this was waiting for us.
Our package included breakfast in our room the next morning. We felt very fancy! We even ordered the same thing...because we're soulmates!
I am so blessed to be sharing my life with my best friend. Bryan is the most incredible man, and I just adore being his wife! We have had an amazing journey thus far together, and I can't wait to see what else God has planned for our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment