Today is the last day of school, and we had to get Ms. Zarate some goodies as a thank you!

I painted her this sign for the classroom.

Sarah made her this acrostic poem and had so much fun doing it!
She came up with everything by herself except for the letter "Z." When I suggested the word "zealous," she thought I was making it up, so she asked Daddy if it was a real word!! And sure enough, he defined it to her just as I had...then, she believed it was real!

The sweet picture of them.

In the bucket o' thanks, we also included a Fancy Nancy book for the class library. Sarah said they don't have any of her books, and that just won't do! A gift card to DSW Shoes--Sarah told me that Ms. Zarate loves shoes! And some homemade brownies and snickerdoodles.
*
For Sarah's Principal, Vice Principal, PE coaches, art, music, and computer teachers, we packed up baggies of our baked goodies as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment