Monday, June 7, 2010

3 Weeks To Go!

Well, it is official! We only have 3 weeks left! Bryan and I can hardly believe it, and Sarah is hoping that her little brother will be here tomorrow!! Today, I had my now weekly check-up, and since Sarah is out of school, she went with me. She was so excited to be going! On the way there, she asked me what my doctor's office was like. I told her it was fancy, to which she replied, "Does it have a chandelier?" I was sad to tell her that it does not, but then again, I have yet to visit a doctor's office that does have a chandelier! Our doctor said I am measuring right at 37 weeks and that Jack's heartbeat is great. He even let Sarah hold the monitor to my tummy so we could all listen to the heartbeat! She loved that! We're hoping he'll be here sooner rather than later so we can finally meet him--and so Bryan will be able to have more time off for paternity leave.

No comments: