Friday, September 18, 2009

Papa Bear's Sick

Bryan's unfortunately been sick since Sunday. He doesn't think it's the flu though, so hopefully since he's a doctor, he's right! I've been pumping him with hot tea and medicine all week. Yesterday morning, after hitting snooze a couple of times, he got out of bed to get his clothes ready and just stood at the dresser coughing and moaning. I got up, put his boxers back in the drawer, and told him to go call the hospital to let them know he was not coming in. After that, I made him get back in bed while I helped Sarah get ready for school. The rest of the day, I just took care of him. It was nice spending the day with Bryan, but I obviously would have preferred that he wasn't sick! Today in "writing center" at school, Sarah made Daddy a get well card. She wrote: "I howp you fell bedr soon. Sarah + Daddy=love" If that card doesn't help him get better, I don't know what will! 

No comments: