Sunday, December 14, 2008

Birthday Shopping

This Friday is my birthday, and Bryan told me that he's going to take Sarah shopping for gifts on Tuesday afternoon. Trying to get info out of Sarah today, I asked her what she was doing on Tuesday. She said, "Oh, I'm just going shopping with Daddy." Then I asked, "Oh yeah? Where are y'all going?" "We're going...uh...shopping for the truck. Yeah...we have to go to the car dealership to get...uh...new tires...wait...I mean, a new engine. Yeah, that's all we're doing, Mommy." Bryan and I laughed so hard. She was trying her best to come up with such a good, believable story. Ahh, our little liar! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, my birthday was the 16th..no wonder we think a lot alike. Well Happy Belated Birthday!
It was great to see Sarah on Monday.

The Crowder Family said...

Haha! Well, Happy Belated Birthday to you too!! I know, Sarah was so excited to have seen you too!