One of my favorite traditions is the first day of school treat...because while we eat them, Bryan and I get to hear all about their first day!
Jackson:
It was pretty boring but also fun!
We did no work really.
Apparently I was on the wrong class at the beginning, but after a minute, I realized what class I was supposed to be in!
My teacher is nice!
All of my teachers are the chill type.
It was sad because we didn’t do science at all, but that’s already my favorite class.
My lunch was good
The recess area looks nicer this year.
Mrs. Knotts, (his kindergarten teacher, now his science teacher), gave me a hug!
Mrs. Scott yells—not to be mean, just so people can hear her.
You need to look at my agenda, and read everything, but not writing, because it’s not important.
We have a spelling test on Friday, and apparently there are 2 surprise words that you can’t prepare for.
It was definitely weird being back at school!
Sarah:
It was good.
I feel pretty confident about Economics . Mr. Beene is super cool and curves the test.
I love my Biology teacher, and she said “we’re not doing anything because today is weird.”
My Algebra teacher is crazy, and I knew he was an odd bird, but I didn’t know he was that crazy. But I love him! And the class seems so easy!
It was pretty uneventful.
I missed Diamond like crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment