Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Jackson's Birthday Party

Last week, we had a little party for our birthday boy with family!

Jackson chose Star Wars as his theme, and I think it turned out so cute!


This was one of my favorite parts of the party decor, pictures of our little guy!

I love a good theme, and I really love clothing that goes along with the theme!

Getting into character!

J wanted food from 2 of his favorite chicken places.

So, we had chicken strips, sauce, and garlic toast from Cane's,

and then, mashed potatoes, gravy, and okra from Chicken Express.

I found this Darth Vader chip bowl online and had to get it!

For dessert at the party, we made oreo milkshakes!

We also had a pinata!

We decided to do it inside since it was so hot out!




This is one of his favoritge gifts--a sword from his dojo set!


No comments: