This weekend was full of some of my favorite things, and it was so good for my heart.
On Saturday, we slept in, then had coffee, while watching College Game Day, (Bryan's favorite). Then, we went to the Fall Festival at church and had a great time!
We got to spend time with some of our dearest friends,
and the boys--dressed in flannel--got to go on a hay ride!
While we were there, Jackson said "hey girl!" to a girl that he went to church preschool with when they were three as if he was trying to ask her out on a date! Ha!
After the festival, we went to watch Sarah's last official marching band performance.
Then, my boyfriend and I had a pizza date!
On Sunday morning, Bryan and I held hands at church, then we did long division with Jackson when we got home, (not my favorite!).
Bryan and I cooked dinner together, then after we all ate and J left the table, we stayed and talked and laughed with our Sarah Bear for a long time, and it was just perfect. It was the sweetest weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment