Tuesday, August 20, 2019

First Day of School Treat

One of our favorite first day of school traditions is getting a treat when the kids get home!  They love it because they get to eat dessert before dinner, and I love it because I get to hear all about their first day!  Sarah had band practice yesterday evening, so we had to get our treat to go, but we got it nonetheless!

Jackson:
The whole squad is there--all my friends!
My teacher is so nice!
I got the best chair is class--the rocking chair!
Math class was so easy!
Lunch was good!  I loved your note!  Me and Beckett had the same thing--only his didn't have mayo.  We get to sit wherever we want at lunch!
At recess, the monkey bars were hot, and the swings were full.  Nothing compared to gaga ball though...I scraped my knee and almost broke my hand playing it!
Intermediate school is so easy to make friends!

Sarah:
My day was fine.  It literally felt like we had a long weekend, and then we were back!
I really like my pre-cal teacher!  I sat in the front row in there, because I'm a nerd, but then on the board it said to arrange yourself by birthdays.  We already have pre-cal homework.
I really like AP English, but then when she was talking about it, I got stressed out.  I pulled out my phone in English, and I asked, 'how has my mom already texted me?!' and everyone said, 'mine too!'
My AP US history teacher is loud.
I was really excited to get back into journalism, and Mrs. Short brought up that I won state like 7 times!
I have a bunch on friends in physics!

I already can't wait to hear how their second day of school goes!

No comments: