Friday, February 8, 2019

Anniversary

16 years ago today, I walked down the aisle and married the boy who had my heart.  I made a promise to him and to God to always love, honor, and cherish him.  I love him more today than I did 16 years ago, and I loved him so stinkin’ much then!
I love that he’s my best friend.  I love that I knew I was going to marry him in the 9th grade.  I love that we went to prom together.  I love that we complete each others’ sentences.  I love that there’s nowhere I’d rather be than next to him—preferably on the couch.  I love that we fall asleep laughing almost every night.  I love that our daughter thinks we’re “marriage goals.”  I love that we believe in each other.  I love our inside jokes.  I love that he’s kind and generous and hilarious and thoughtful and really cute.  I love that God made him for me.  I love our precious kids and the sweet life we’ve built together.

No comments: