Thursday, November 1, 2018

Halloween


Jackson was Boba Fett for Halloween--his second year in a row to be a Star Wars character! 

He even got to wear his costume to school--which he loved!  And before we even left for school yesterday morning, he had already shot and killed me and Sissy!

When I saw earlier in the week that it was supposed to rain on Halloween night, I came up with a back-up plan.  I bought J's favorite candy and a few little treats just in case we had to trick-or-treat at our house.  And that's exactly what we ended up having to do.

He was skeptical at first, but once he saw his goodies, he quickly changed his mind!

He loved all of his stuff!


Who else gets a whole bag of candy corn?!

We ended up having a sweet night in with our little Boba Fett!

No comments: