Monday, July 23, 2018

Family Time in Vail

On Tuesday, we spent the majority of the day just walking around Vail Village.  The entire place is so picturesque.  It looks like it's out of the beginning of the movie Beauty and the Beast.  And I may or may not have sung the song that Belle sings in the movie as we walked around.










We went to a park called Pirate Ship Park for J to play.  He said this was his favorite part of the whole trip!








I hope they're never too old to hold my hands.

For dinner, we walked to another little village called Lionshead.  It too, was beautiful and wonderful and made me want to move there.

We ate outside--because you can do that in the summer in Colorado--at a little pizza shop.  We had pizza far too many times on this trip!  Luckily, we love pizza!

Then, after dinner and gelato, we walked to another park for Jackson to play.  He was in heaven!










I don't know which picture of Jackson I love more!  This one...

...or this one!  He had the best time playing at the park!  And we loved watching him!  I love that even though he's 8, (and sometimes acts too big for his britches!), he still loves playing at the park!


She's my bestie!


I love this one that Bryan snapped on my phone...because it caught a certain cutie in the background!

No comments: