Last night, we had our monthly Supper Club get together. Since it was December, we all decided to do an ugly sweater theme! Bryan and I found his sweater online last month, and he's been so excited to wear it ever since! I mean, just look at how awesome it is! His beanie doesn't go with his sweater--he put it on because it was cold out, and I didn't realize it was on in the pictures until after we'd taken them!
In addition to the ugly sweaters, we also did a dirty Santa gift exchange where you can steal gifts that you like that someone else opens. I was not a fan of this since I don't like stealing! So, all of mine got taken from me, and everyone thought it was hilarious! I just kept saying that it says you're not supposed to steal in the Bible...no one seemed to care! Luckily, my sweet hubby stole this adorable bracelet that I loved back for me! We also played a few rounds of the game Heads Up and had a blast! We just love doing life with these amazing friends! And if we get to wear such great sweaters while doing it, even better!
No comments:
Post a Comment