Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thanksgiving

Last week was Thanksgiving break, which meant the kids were out of school, which meant I was in heaven!

On Monday, Sarah and her best friends--and her boyfriend!--had their first ever Friendsgiving!  She was so excited!  We made her delicious butternut squash, zucchini, and spinach lasagna together for it, and she couldn't wait to share it with her friends!

Papa Bear was on call on Thanksgiving, so Jackson and I took him one of his favorite dinners and desserts that night.  (Sarah Bear spent the night with one of her best friends.)  

 I love these two goobers!

On Friday, we went to Bryan's parents' house for Thanksgiving.  I made two kinds of sweet potatoes and three desserts--trying to include each of my babies' favorites!

Thank you, God.
The three of them holding hands was all Jackson's idea, and it melts my heart!

When we got home from Thanksgiving, Bryan and Sarah were hugging in the kitchen.  Whenever there's a hug going on, Jackson can sense it, and has to be a part of it--if he's not already!  So once he joined in, I quickly grabbed the camera to capture the sweetness, then Sarah told me to join in...which is exactly what I did after I snapped this.  Family hugs are my favorite.

No comments: