Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day

Yesterday was my 13th Mother's Day!  It was such a sweet day!  After getting big hugs and lots of kisses yesterday morning, (and Sarah reminding J that it was Mother's Day!), the kids and I headed to church--where Bryan was going to meet us later after his overnight call shift.  Then, we came home where I was given tons of homemade cards and goodies!

I thank God every day--multiple times!--for blessing me with these two precious souls!


My favorite!
 
Sarah made this for me using one of my favorite Bible verses!  She also wrote me the sweetest letter that made both of us cry!

The kids also gave me these questionnaires--our favorite tradition for Mother's Day and Father's Day!
 
My mom's name is:  Erin Meagan Crowder
My mom is:  31 (she chose to round down she said!)
My mom weighs:  110
My mommy's job is:  keeping us alive and being awesome
My mommy laughs when:  I sound like dad
My mom likes to do this in her free time:  hanging out with dad
My mommy is really good at:  being a mom
My favorite meal my mom makes is:  fajitas
My mom always says:  "I can't even"
My favorite thing to do with my mom is:  talk and shop
I love my mom because:  she's amazing
My mom loves me because:  I'm just like her

This was the first year Jackson was able to write all of his out, and I think he did such a great job!
 
My mom's name is:  Mom
My mom is:  32
My mom weighs:  60
My mommy's job is:  cleaning
My mommy laughs when:  I tickle her
My mom likes to do this in her free time:  play
My mommy is really good at:  cooking
My favorite meal my mom makes is:  mac and cheese
My mom always says:  I love you Jackson
My favorite thing to do with my mom is:  play
I love my mom because:  she loves me
My mom loves me because:  I am funny
 
They also made one in Jackson's class, and it cracked me up!

Jackson's teacher made all the moms a coaster too--although I don't think I could bring myself to cover up his cute face with a drink!

At church yesterday, both of my sweet babies made me this!  Sarah did it while teaching in her 2 year old classroom!

J also gave me this sweet picture after church!
 
For my Mother's Day meal, we had fajitas and I made our favorite chocolate-caramel tart for dessert!  It was all so yummy, and I was so happy to sit around the table with my three favorites and eat it!  Sweet Sarah even thanked God for me during grace!
 
It was such a wonderfully sweet day, and I am so grateful to God for blessing me with Sarah and Jackson!  Along with their Daddy, they are my heart and soul  and have truly made me a better person.  They are my greatest adventure, my pride and joy, my babies--no matter how old they get!  I love them so!

No comments: