Today was Jackson's first day of Pre-K! We can't believe he's that old! He's going to the preschool at our church for the second year, and he just loves it there! He was so excited to get to school and spend the day with his new teachers, Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Amy and all of his friends!
Goodness, he's the cutest!
I can't get over how big he looks in this picture!
Since this was his second year going to school, it wasn't as hard leaving him today, but my Mommy heart was still sad, and I couldn't wait to pick him up this afternoon!
I wrote him a little note for his lunchbox using only words he could read--and then he asked where Sarah's name was...so I went back and signed her name!
After school, we went out for our traditional first day treat!
1 comment:
such a cutie! love his shoes!
Post a Comment