We've been spending so much time outside lately trying to soak in summertime!
Jackson obviously doesn't understand how soccer works!
Daddy showing off his moves!
Child labor!
Last week when Daddy was on call, I wasn't feeling well, but still wanted to do something fun for the kiddos. So, I made them some corndogs (again, I wasn't feeling well), and they ate them outside!
Then, we had ice cream cones!
Mowing in cowboy boots!
Sarah's great at soccer!
She's so much like her Daddy!
Then, they played tee-ball!
Beara hit one over the fence!
Bryan and I are huge fans of date nights at home, but we decided to switch it up a bit and picnic outside! I even got dressed up just like I would on a normal date night. And although I told him not to, he changed out of his Chuck Norris shirt into something a little nicer! Ha!
We made one of our favorite Panini sandwiches and had a lovely date in the backyard!
On Saturday, we picked up pizza from our favorite little Italian restaurant and ate outside!
How cute are they?!
After pizza, we made s'mores!
Papa Bear, our resident Boy Scout, made a fire and the kids were so excited!
Daddy helped J put his s'more together!
Classy!
No comments:
Post a Comment