Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Letter to Santa

This morning, Jackson and I wrote a letter to Santa.  I don't think Jack fully understands that Santa is going to bring him goodies in a few weeks, but I asked him anyway what he wanted!  After I wrote out exactly what he requested, Jackson signed his name and colored it!

The letter said:

Dear Santa,
  My name is Jackson, and I am 3 years old.  I've been a very good boy this year!  For Christmas, I would really like a Christmas tree, candy, and a present.  Thank you very much!

Love,
Jackson

Shut up!  How adorable are his little wishes?!



After a little drive, we took Jackson's letter to a special mailbox just for Santa!  He was so excited!

 So stinkin' cute!
 



After dropping our letter off, we got to see Santa!

 Jackson made sure to give him lots of hugs!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

I.LOVE.THIS! Love everything about it!! That mailbox!!!