Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Super Jackson Goes to the Park!

The weather was great this morning, so Jackson and I spent it at the park.  I told him he could take his superhero cape if he wanted, and he was got so excited!
 
When we got out of the car, he just stood there deciding what to do first.  Love it!

He really likes the slide!


 
This one kills me!  I cannot stand the cuteness!


 

After all of the sliding, he recited his letters!

Then, we finished off our visit with the swings!

Shut up!



This is Jackson's huge smile...

...and this is his coy smile that makes the ladies fall in love with him.

This is his pensive face.

This is his laughing face!
 
As always, we had a great time together!  I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with him!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

SOOOOOOOOOO stinkin' cute!!!! your 'shut up' made me laugh!

oh, and ironically levi is deathly afraid of the old navy dog. i have no idea why, but he freezes when he sees it and has a death grip on us. so funny, hehe! :)