Friday, March 15, 2013

Barnes and Noble Date

Last Saturday, Bryan picked up an extra 12 hour shift at the hospital, so I took the kids to Barnes and Noble because it was rainy outside.  While there, we ate breakfast at Starbucks--and by breakfast, I mean dessert.  Sarah had tiramisu and Jackson had a huge chocolate chip cookie!
 
After our healthy meal, we went upstairs to read. 

Then, we all played with the train table.  It's Jack's favorite thing to do there besides reading!


Aren't they so sweet playing together?!  I warms my heart.

 


I almost always have my rear view mirror directed towards the back sea,t (instead of out the back window like it's supposed to be!), so I can talk to the kiddos.  When I looked in the mirror, this is what I saw.  I just love when they hold hands!!

Before heading home, we stopped at the library--for even more books!  While there, Sarah snapped this shot of Jackson and Mommy walking in our rain boots!  Love!

No comments: