This morning, Jackson and I went to the park--one of his favorite places!
Instead of going on the swings first, like we always do, Jackson wanted to go to the playground. This isn't the best picture, but I wanted to remember him going up and down the stairs while counting, "one, two, tree, four, nine!" It was too cute! (And yes, we're still working on recalling all of our numbers in order!)
He loves the swings!
And I love watching him smile from ear to ear and listen to him laugh while he's on the swings!
I may or may not have taken several pictures of us together!
I just love spending time with him! I am so blessed to be his Mama!
He is starting to really like going on the slides--even the big ones!--but he only goes down backwards!
He likes to walk around while we're at the park, and that includes climbing on big rocks,
and hugging trees!
Getting ready to go backwards!




No comments:
Post a Comment