Thursday, September 20, 2012

Boots and Burgers

A couple of days ago, my sweet sister, Hillary, sent me my Christmas gift early--cowgirl boots!!  I love them so much!  Being born and raised in Texas, I can't believe these are my first pair of western boots!  Bryan was home for a bit today since he's on call tonight, so I wore the boots with one of his favorite dresses.  Thanks again, Hill; you're the best!!  (I felt so awkward having Bryan take a picture of just me--I didn't know what to do with my hands or anything!  Ha!)

Jackson always loves wearing his rain boots, and when he saw me in my boots, he really wanted to wear his!!  We've talked for awhile now about getting him some cowboy boots, so maybe we'll have to go shopping for those soon!

Before Bryan had to get ready for work, we took Jackson to Smashburger for lunch.  Bryan's going to be on call or out of town for the next 5 out of 6 nights, so it was nice to do something different and go out to eat.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the dress and the boots! Cute!

Kimberley said...

i've been wanting a pair of cowboy boots too! yours look great!!