Last Thursday, we drove to Ft. Worth to visit our families. It's the first time we've been up there in 2 and a half years. Sarah has really missed it, and it was so fun to take Jackson back to our hometown!
We stayed in a hotel, and both the kids loved it!
Jackson played with this phone the majority of the time we were in the room--we just unplugged it the first day!
Sarah thought this was the fanciest hotel! She loved this "princess pillow!"
When we arrived, one of the staff members asked if we'd ever been there. I told him that Bryan and I stayed at the hotel the night we got married. When we got back in our room that evening, we had cookies, truffles, chocolate covered strawberries, and
milk waiting for us. There was also a card congratulating us on our anniversary! Haha!!
The boys snuggling.
We spent Friday morning at the hotel pool, and the kids had a blast!
Jackson saying "Whoa!"
I love their faces in this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment