Well, it's been awhile since I've posted pictures from my phone, so I thought today I would share some with you! They are in no particular order...
Jackson with his girlfriend and my sweet friend, Suzanne!

Love this one!
After school baking with Sarah--one of our favorite things to do!
Love that smile!
Sharing gelato with Daddy!
Ketchup is yummy!
Candyland...an oldie, but a goodie!
Jackson snuggling with the Old Navy dog!
Wildflowers picked for me by Sarah. So sweet!
Jack loves his car!
Dr. Crowder fell asleep on my shoulder after being up for 35 hours straight doing a double lung transplant. I hate that he was so tired, but I love that he can fall asleep on me!
Rockin' out with pots and spoons!
More after school baking! Yum!!
Outside fun!
I love this picture, because he looks like he knows he's cool! Ha!














No comments:
Post a Comment