Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Library and Playdough

Last week, we took the kids to the library, one of Sarah's favorite place!
As soon as we walked in, I spotted a big version of Hug, one of Jackson's favorite board books! Sarah just adores picking out lots of books and diving right into them!
When we got home, I made playdough for the kids using this recipe. Sarah and I made one last year that was cooked on the stove, and we loved it! However, since this one didn't have to be cooked it was even easier, and I was able to whip it up in just a few minutes!
I think Jackson really liked it! Sarah is always an artist with her work!
The wee ones had a great time!
Yes, this is Jackson eating it. Luckily, I thought that might happen ahead of time, and this playdough was completely edible!! : )

No comments: