Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

Yesterday, we made our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch! It's one of our favorite things to do in the fall!
The girls on the hay ride!
(We brought the big stroller, so the boys walked from the parking area to the farm.)

Sarah painting her pumpkin.

I forgot to take a picture of the finished project, but she painted ATM on it--I think she's the only fan left!

Jackson mid-clap!

He spent much of the day clapping, he was so excited about everything!

"OK, guys, I'm finished with the maze!"
My two handsome boys!

Sweet Sarah and Papa Bear

One of Sarah's favorite parts is seeing the ponies! Jackson loved them too!
Next, we went to visit the other animals.
We were so proud of Jack for going right up the them too!
Sarah liked feeding the goats, but only out of the cup. So, when the cup was almost empty, I poured the rest of the food into my hand for them to eat. Jack tried to take some of the food from my hand, but I think he wanted to put it into his own mouth, instead of feeding the goats!
Big J gently pulling the goat's ear!
We had to let him know it wasn't one of his stuffed animals!
Now, just watching the animals with Daddy.
Now, trying to pull the goat's lip!
He really did love all of the animals!
Next, we held the little chicks.
Notice how nicely Sarah is petting the chick. Now, notice where Jackson's finger is! The poor animals!
So sweet!
Next up was the apple train!
Our little pumpkin!
Our little scarecrow!
Then, Sarah made her own scarecrow.
She named it Erin...
After some yummy apple cider, we picked out a big pumpkin to make into a jack-o-lantern.
We all had a blast!

No comments: