We LOVE the 4
th of July! And even though it was just the 4 of us, we had a big cookout!
Bryan grilled cheddar brats and corn on the cob!
We made mini-sandwiches, and to quote Fancy Nancy, "Sandwiches do taste better with frilly toothpicks in them!"
And you have to have sweet tea in mason jars!

Sarah made this flag out of fruit and marshmallows!

The healthy stuff! Jack loves blueberries, so he ate a lot of these!

Patriotic strawberries...still healthy, right?!

Chocolate covered pretzels and the red and blue M&M's I didn't use for Jackson's party!

And the cupcakes we make every 4
th...

red, white, and blue!

A couple of months ago, I got Sarah this dress, and it came with one for her doll too! She loved it!

Picnic outside!

Bubs loved the flags!

So cute!

I love this one!

Papa Bear and Sarah Bear

Hope y'all had a great 4
th!
No comments:
Post a Comment