I have been looking forward to Spring Break for weeks now, because I knew it meant spending lots of quality time with two of my favorite people:
Princess
(Although we're in green, this picture was not taken on St. Patrick's Day!)
and Bubs!
Since we didn't have to get up early to go to school, Jackson slept until about 9:30 each morning! While he was still snoozing, Sarah and I were able to spend time doing girly things! We played dolls and beauty shop! We read a ton of books and played several board games too, (and I'm sad to say, I lost at each and every one!).
She is so pretty!
And he's pretty handsome!
Sarah loved this statue!
Giving Jack a sweet kiss! I love it!
The little man loved looking around at all of the plants, but he also really enjoyed just laying back and eating some sweet potato puffs and Cheerios. He's getting so big!
We bought some Rosemary and Basil, and we can't wait to cook with it! We had a ton of these two herbs last spring, and we loved them...but then Jack was born, and I forgot to water them!
We played a lot, and one of Sarah's favorites was "Doctor!"
No comments:
Post a Comment