Last night, we had Sarah's birthday party. Bryan actually came up with the theme of Pizza and a Movie, which Sarah and I loved. (And besides, what kid doesn't like pizza?!) So, 5 of Sarah's friends came to help her celebrate. We also invited her wonderful teacher, and she came too! Sarah was thrilled when the doorbell rang and Ms. Zarate was there!!
(This was unfortunately the only picture that turned out somewhat well of her and the gifts!!)
Daddy lighting the candles--which scared Sarah for some reason!
The adorable boy next to her is Trey, her boyfriend. I wish I was kidding! He is such a sweet little kid. All night, he called Bryan and I Mr. and Mrs. Cobbler. Haha!! I thought it was so cute, I couldn't possibly correct him! He also wants us to name our baby Raymond, which is his real name. I kindly told him we would think about it, but just between you and me, it's still going to be Jackson!! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment