Saturday, October 24, 2009

Date Day!

Yesterday, Bryan was off, so after we dropped Sarah off at school, we had a date-day. (I love those!) We rearranged the living room furniture (fun!), went to go see a movie, and then once we picked Sarah up, we all went to Freebirds for dinner. That evening, Sarah went to a "Boo Party" at her Little Gym. While she was there, Bryan and I did a little bit of Christmas shopping, talked at Starbucks over hot chocolate, then watched one of our favorite shows before picking her up. It was a great day!
Sarah in her cowgirl costume.
Once Sarah was dressed, she kept saying, "I reckon" and "Yeehaw"! It was too cute!
I didn't do her hair or anything since she was going to be tumbling and playing while at the Gym. I can't wait until she gets to be completely dressed up for Halloween!

Sarah took this one of me and Bryan. (Boy, my legs are pale!)

No comments: