Yesterday was our 6 year wedding anniversary! I cannot believe it's been that long. I still remember walking down the aisle, while looking into his eyes and smiling from ear to ear, because I was so excited to be his wife! I absolutely LOVE being married to Bryan! He is my best friend, and the greatest hubby ever!
To commemorate our six year anniversary, I thought I would write six things I love about Bryan. (There are obviously a lot more, but then we would be here all day, and let's face it, who has time for that?!)
He is the most thoughtful person I have ever known. After we had been dating for only a week, he bought me a card and a bunch of bananas. (I get foot cramps a lot and potassium helps!) What a sweetie!
He is the best dad! He loves everything about being a father: from being silly and playing with Sarah to helping her with homework and tucking her in at night. She has him wrapped around her finger!
He is the funniest person ever! He always knows how to make me laugh--even the times when I don't want to!
He is such a great provider! He does everything for our family. In college, he worked the graveyard shift at Kinko's to bring in income, and even though he didn't have to, he tutored for his medical school, (which paid very well!).
He is extremely considerate and helpful. Whether it's folding laundry and doing the dishes, working at his Nana's house, or tutoring other medical students, Bryan is always there to help!
He goes out of his way to let me know he appreciates me. He always says thank you for everything!
Sarah made us this card over a month ago at school. Isn't it the sweetest? The picture inside is of Sarah and me watching Daddy on the hang glider while we wait our turn. I don't know why we're hang gliding, (haha!), but we love the card!!
No comments:
Post a Comment