Today marks the official countdown to the end of Bryan's residency interviews! I say the end because due to the holidays he didn't have any interviews scheduled, and over the next 8 days, he will go on 4 of the 5! This morning, he flew from Houston to Indianapolis. From there, he drove to Louisville. Tomorrow, he will interview at Louisville, then he will drive back to Indianapolis to interview there on Tuesday. On Thursday, he will interview in Galveston; then next Saturday, he will interview in Wichita. (That's the one that we're driving to together, and I can't wait!) At the beginning on February, he'll interview at his final program in Kansas City. I am so glad it's almost over! All of the travelling has been really hard on him. He's enjoyed each of the different programs and cities while there--some more than others--but all of the driving, flights, and packing is tiring. (I'm personally looking forward to not having so many button down shirts to iron so frequently! Teehee!)
I am so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment