Thursday, October 16, 2008

Report Card!

Sarah received her first report card yesterday! It was broken down into three categories: Not Yet, Emerging, and Developed. Sarah received Emerging in two areas--breaking words into syllables and skipping while alternating feet for 15 feet. When I was reviewing her grades with her, I told her that skipping was "almost there" and she got off the couch and told me that she could skip really well! What she proceeded to do was not exactly "skipping," but I told her great job any way. I seriously doubt that her lack of precise skipping skills is going to hold her back in life. I also doubt that her daddy can do an actual skip--alternating feet!--for 15 feet, and he's about to graduate from Medical School! In every other area, Sarah was Developed! Bryan and I are so proud of her, and we'll have to think of a special way to reward her for doing so great on her first report card!

No comments: